Evaluating Your System - Year 2
This training, intended for the school leadership team, will focus on innovation of the NDMTSS model with an emphasis on data collection and disaggregation, data-driven decision making, problem-solving for student, classroom, and systems level.
Monitoring practices will be developed to determine if the system is having a positive impact on student learning with a strong focus on fidelity and outcome data. Opportunities for collaboration and to observe MMTSS in action with the cohort will be organized.
By the completion of this course, participants will know how to do the following:
- Collect and disaggregate student data
- Make data-driven decisions
- Problem solve for student, classroom, and system levels
- District Administration will sign the Data Sharing Agreement with respect to this scope of work.
Who will Participate? (5-10 members/team): Team membership from each building or district should consist of some of the following individuals:
- District administrators (Special Education Director, Superintendent or Assistant Superintendent, PD/Curriculum Coordinator)
- Building administrator (1 required per team)
- General education content area teachers: Elementary, Middle School, High School
- Special education teachers
- Behavior specialists
- Instructional coaches
Building administrators will invite team members based on their roles, expertise, leadership abilities and authority to make school and district decisions (budgeting, schedules, course offerings, PD).
Optional Credit Available
Two (2) Continuing Education credits will be available through VCSU for those who attend all sessions and meet requirements, dependent on the length of training. The cost of the credit is the responsibility of the participant.